On Tuesday I graduated college. Whoa! Things were so different when I started school four years ago. I never would have imaged where my life would have taken me in such a short amount of time.
You’ll see a vlog of the whole experience soon. For now, here is a run down of the girly stuff. Below I have listed all of the items I used and if they were cruelty-free I linked where you can get them.
In the widget below is the must haves from my look. Hoover over them for prices and click for additional information.
All products used:
- Philosophy Take A Deep Breath
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect *
- mark. Mist Opportunity (discontinued)
- Beauty Blender
- mark. Min-a-Real
- Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer (discontinued) *
- Palladio Rice Powder
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: Naked, Sidecar, Half Baked
- mark. No Place to Run, Jet Set
- Tarte eyelash curler
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes
- Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil (c/o)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, Amused
- Nivea Kiss of Cherry
- Willa Naturals Born to Glow (on my legs, c/o)
- Majority of brushes were from EcoTools
As for my outfit, it took me a long time to decide! I went to Target and found a great dress in the junior section that I thought looked mature but still fun. They have a few other colors too! My shoes were from Payless. Both in the widget below.
For my cap I used rhinestones from the brand Recollections. You can get them at craft stores, mine was from Michael’s.
I can’t believe this chapter in my life is over! Now time for new beginnings.
If you liked this video, make sure to suport (for free!) by subscribing to RebeccaKelsey.com on YouTube. If you have a Youtube account already, just click the subscribe button below. Even if you watch videos through the blog only, I’d appreciate it. My goal for the year is 15,000 subscribers!
Kindness is the best accessory,