I’m an Intern at Girl Karma, a site that will be launching this Fall (So excited!). We are a social website where teens and young women can gain a wide range of beauty and life knowledge tailored specifically to them.
We are looking for people to help with the launch as part of an Advisory Board and I get to invite you all to apply!
Advisory Board members will gain an inside look at how an internet startup is created, get to shape a website that helps other young women look and feel their best, make new friends, and add “Girl Karma Advisory Board member” to their resume. Advisory Board member requirements include: willingness to give honest feedback, ability to devote 3-4 hours per month, and a positive attitude.
To apply, please send us an email at Jennifer@girl-karma.com with your answers to the following questions by August 24:
- Why do you want to be on Girl Karma’s Advisory Board?
- What personal achievement are you most proud of and why?
- Do you like makeup and fashion? Why or why not?
- If you wear makeup, what is your favorite makeup product?
- What is your favorite TV show (if you have one)?
- What magazines do you read? What blogs do you follow?
- If you are under 18, do you have parental consent to be on Girl Karma’s Advisory Board?
- What city and state do you live in?
We can’t wait to hear your responses!
If you’d like to be notified of Girl Karma’s launch, sign up here.
Kindness is the best accessory,