On August 25th, I’ll be turning 23! Yay! I can’t believe how time has flew. To celebrate my life I want to help others and I need your help! I’ll be donating $100 to charity for my Birthday and I want to choose a charity you want to support.
It seems a little weird but I know that not everyone that wants to help others has the financial means too so this way we can both help.
Update: The winner is Aash Togonon! Congratulations!
- You can be of any age as long as you have your parent’s permission if you are under 18.
- Open internationally, as long as the charity you pick I can donate from in the USA.
- You must be subscribed to this channel and my vlog channel. You can click subscribe on the two widgets below if you already have a YouTube account.
- Post a comment telling me what charity or organization you would want to donate too or a general theme you would want to donate too (like Alzheimer’s, the Boys & Girls Club, etc.) on either this blog post or in the comments of this YouTube video. You have more of a chance to win if you comment on both pages! You can comment more then once if you can’t decide on only one charity.
- The charity or organization you pick cannot promote discrimination or other hate crimes, of course!
- If you win through a YouTube comment I will message you through the YouTube messaging system and if you win through my blog then I will email you. The winner will be chosen using a random number generator.
- Winner will be chosen on August 27th, I will give the winner a few days to answer my message. If they don’t answer I’ll pick someone else.
That is it! Just in case you were wondering, my favorite charity is the Alzheimer’s Association. I donate to them every Christmas for my Abuela.
Who do you want to help?
Kindness is the best accessory,