I’ve always been a fan of the minimal look. I just want to look more enhanced without taking a lot of time. Here is what I’ve been wearing lately (and my fiance loves it!). After my product list is a video tutorial showing you how I use everything.
- Nivea Kiss of Cherry
- Sheer Cover Base Perfecter (c/o)
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer, Light
- ELF Eyebrow Kit, Blonde
- Jouer Eye Clarifier, Clair +
- Tarte Eyelash Curler
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes
- Tarte Bottoms Up Mascara (Won’t be available long)
- Benefit Posetint +
- NYX Eyeshadow Trio, TSO3 (Lightest shade)
If you liked this video, make sure to suport (for free!) by subscribing to RebeccaKelsey.com on YouTube. If you have a Youtube account already, just click the subscribe button below. Even if you watch videos through the blog only, I’d appreciate it. My goal for the year is 15,000 subscribers!
Do you like big brows or prefer the minimal look? What kind of makeup do you wear? Share in the comments.
Kindness is the best accessory,
+ = Brand animal testing whereabouts unknown or unclear.
* = This brand tests on animals.
All non-tagged brands free of animal testing.