Here is a mini Learning to Live Minimally update and my first “Empties” post. Empties posts are a list of products you have finished up that month. These kinds of posts also generally go hand in hand with a spending ban or talk about how you need to save more money and use more of the products you have. I’m on a pretty tight budget as I’m trying to save up for Chris and I to move out.
Product’s I’ve used up in July:
- Bumble & Bumble Color Support for True Reds Shampoo & Conditioner * (Discontinued)
- Organix Moroccan Argon Oil Conditioner
- Garnier Fructis Color Shield Conditioner *
- Naturopathica Oat Facial Polish (c/o)
- X Out Wash-In Treatment (c/o)
- Willa Start Fresh Foaming Cleanser
- Yes to Carrots Makeup Removing Cleanser
- Benefit Moisture Prep +
- CVS Sunblock
- mark. Get a Tint (Discontinued)
- Supergoop Sunblock serum
Watch the video below for mini reviews on the products I used up this month and an update on my resolution. Don’t forget to recycle your beauty products! If you are interested in what makeup I’m wearing in this video, I listed it in the description box of the video.
If you liked this video, make sure to suport (for free!) by subscribing to RebeccaKelsey.com on YouTube. If you have a Youtube account already, just click the subscribe button below. Even if you watch videos through the blog only, I’d appreciate it. My goal for the year is 15,000 subscribers!
How many products have you finished up this month? Do you have any savings goals?
Kindness is the best accessory,