For this week’s DIY Friday I decided to mix it up and make something yummy. See more recipes and DIY Friday projects here.
1. Gather your ingredients: Milk (or a lactose-free substitute), sugar (or a sugar substitute), vanilla extract, a glass, blender, and ice.
2. Fill your glass 75% full with ice.
3. Add milk until it is just below the ice.
4. Add a very small amount of vanilla extract (the exact amount is your prefrence).
5. Cover the ingredients with a layer of sugar.
6. Blend until ice is finely chopped (think slushy or even finer consistency).
7. Enjoy/murder the bird that chirped throughout the whole video.
Let me know what you think after you’ve tried out this recipe! I’d love your feedback.
Kindness is the best accessory,